Chambers Group Insurance Plan
Introduced over 40 years ago to address the needs of small-to-medium sized firms, the Chamber Group Insurance plan now provides comprehensive group benefits to over 29,000 firms.
- More guarantees
- No industry restrictions. All for-profit businesses are eligible as members of a participating Chamber of Commerce
- Coverage is guaranteed to continue as long as your firm pays its premium each month
- With three or more full-time employees, your firm can choose options that guarantee coverage to each person
- More stability
- Claims are pooled over more than 29,000 employers providing more stable premiums from year to year
- More flexibility
- Customize your plan from a wide range of coverage
- An exceptional online administration tool, my-benefits® lets you administer your plan anywhere, anytime
More Than Financial Support
Best Doctors® services at no additional cost.
Health options include Preferred Vision and Hearing Services discounts on eyewear and hearing device purchases, a Health Access phone line, and in the case of a medical emergency, Voyage Assistance offers on the spot worldwide medical and personal assistance.
Click here to learn more from this video.
Click here for more information about the plan or contact
HMA, The Benefits People